Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Review Available at AAR Today

My review of Cheri on Top by Susan Donovan runs today and then goes into the archives tomorrow.  It's the contemporary saga of a woman trying to reconnect with her roots after being hit really hard by the real estate downturn in Florida.  While much of it is over the top, the characters are entertaining and the background of a small town newspaper was a hit for me because I started working in a newsroom.

I'm currently reading Linda Lael Miller's The Creed Legacy to review for AAR.  It's the third in the western Creed series and features Brody who was the good-time, non-serious Creed in the previous books, so I wasn't sure when I began reading the book if I'd like him at all.  I'm about halfway through reading it now, so I still haven't really made up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment