Sunday, August 28, 2011

Two More to AAR

On Friday before the big storm in the Northeast, I sent my AAR editor two reviews:

The Creed Legacy by Linda Lael Miller was a real surprise since I didn't much care for Brody, the love interest, in the previous Creed books, A Creed in Stone Creek and Cree'd Honor.  That got me to thinking about redemption for the bad boys in romance novels.  Are there any bad boys that are just too bad to be turned around?  I thought so while reading one of Anne Stuart's latest, but being the veteran she is, she managed to make me change my mind about the reprobate.

Give Me a Texas Outlaw by Jodi Thomas, Linda Broday, Phylliss Miranda, and DeWanna Pace.  One good thing about anthologies is getting to test drive authors without having to buy a novel that I can't finish reading.  The best part, however, is finding authors whose work is new to me and whom I am excited to read.  I found two authors in this anthology that I want to read their backlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment