Saturday, June 8, 2013

Horrible Title, Good Book

Who in her right mind thinks Frat Boy and Toppy is a good title for a book?  Evidently Anne Tenino.  Frankly, I resisted reading this book, but finally gave it a shot because I had the galley and nothing else to read at the time.

Unlike some books that I put off for a while, this one proved to be a pleasant surprise.  In fact, I enjoyed reading it and even went on to read the sequel, Love Hypothetically, which I'm also reviewing for All About Romance (AAR).

I've got my eye on Tenino's third in the Theta Alpha Gamma series, Sweet Young Thang, coming out in July, a book with another unfortunate title I'm willing to bet.  But we'll see.  Perhaps, "thang" is actually what one of the protagonists turns out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment