Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Joining the Challenge

At the Misadventures of the Super Librarian website, Wendy is challenging readers again in 2014.  Since I do so much reading, I thought a little challenge this year would be nice.  The months break down like this:

January 15 - We Love Short Shorts! (Short stories, Novellas, category romance)
February 19 - Series Catch-Up (pick a book from a series you're behind on)
March 19 - New-To-You Author (an author you've never read before)
April 16 - Contemporary romance
May 21 - More Than One (An author who has more than one book in your TBR--to be read--pile)
June 18 - Romance Classics (classic book, classic author, classic trope/theme etc.)
July 16 - Lovely RITA (past RITA winners or nominees)
August 20 - Luscious Love Scenes (erotic romance, erotica, a "sensual" read - leave those "just kisses" books alone this month!)
September 17 - Recommended read (a book recommended to you by someone)
October 15 - Paranormal or romantic suspense
November 19 - Historical romance
December 17 - Holiday themes (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, it's all good!)

So, since I'm late signing up, you can expect to see my first review of the January book as soon as I read it.  Fortunately, novellas count.  I'm off to Amazon to look for interesting novellas right now.  In fact, I think I have some on my wish list.

Oh, yes, if you haven't signed up, but would like to challenge yourself, Wendy says you can sign up anytime.  Just like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment