Monday, December 29, 2014

Yup, I've Reupped!

I completed the 2014 Super Librarian Reading Challenge and had so much fun searching around for gay romances that fit the categories, I'm reupping for 2015 Reading Challenge.

The reading categories this year are

January 21 - We Love Short Shorts! (Category romance, novellas, short stories)

Unfortunately, my romance novella, What's in a Name?, doesn't release until this date, not giving readers much time to read and review it.  Is it cheating if I review my own book?  LOL.

February 18 - Recommended Read (A book recommended to you by another reader/blogger etc.)

Anybody want to recommend a gay romance for me to read?  I'll be happy to take titles into consideration if I haven't already read the book.

March 18 - Series Catch-Up (A book in a series you are behind on)

April 15 - Contemporary

May 20 - Kickin' It Old School (Copyright date is 10 years or older)

June 17 - More Than One (An author who has more than one book in your TBR pile)

July 15 - Lovely RITA (past RWA RITA winner and/or nominees - links to lists will be provided at later date)

August 19 - Impulse Read (The book you bought because of the cover or The book you bought on impulse or The book you cannot remember why you bought in the first place!)

September 16 - Historical

October 21 - Paranormal or romantic suspense

November 18 - It's All About The Hype (a book or author that got everybody talking)

December 16 - Holiday Themes (Christmas, Valentine's Day, any holiday!)

To sign up, go to the Super Librarian site for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment