Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Are We There Yet? Almost!

 
I now have a publication date for Redesigning Max:

July 29


I was really excited when I got the news until I realized that I have so much to do before then.  Right now I'm in edits for Behr Facts, the third book in the Foothills Pride series. 

Then today I got the cover information form to fill out.  True, this doesn't mean the cover design for Behr Facts starts today or even tomorrow, but I've got to start thinking about how I want it to look.  The novella publishes in October.

When Adam Fell, the fourth in the Foothills series has been giving me fits lately.  I write one day and reread the next, usually deleting, deleting, deleting, and then start to write all over again.  I think I've deleted more on this book than I've written.  But today I had a breakthrough and now the writing is flowing more evenly and better.  Maybe I just need a solid deadline to hold over my head.

And last, but definitely NOT least, I've lined up the marvelous and charming Will Parkinson of Pride Promotions to do the PR for Redesigning Max.  Since I can't think of anything catchy to give away in connection with the release of the novella, I'll probably offer a couple of gift certificates to Starbucks.  If I can find one for a tea place, I might throw that in too.

All in all, it's been a day of excitement and hurry up to wait.  Fortunately, the excitement overrides the waiting.

More about a preorder date for Redesigning Max and a link when I find out about it.  Stay tuned.  We're almost there!

To read the first of the Foothills Pride series, What's in a Name?, go to one of these online booksellers:

Amazon USA
Amazon UK
Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment