Friday, August 21, 2015

I'm Back and Doing a Little Happy Dance

After a wonderful five days at Pacific Grove, California, where I wrote chapters in the fifth next Foothills Pride story, came up with a Stone Acres Old Town map, and generally relaxed in between, I came back to find this wonderful review by MM Good Book Reviews!

Wow!  That's all I can say.  Talk about take my breath away!  Here's part of what the reviewer says,

When I read book 1 of this series, What’s in a Name? I had no idea that it was the start of the series. Now that I’ve devoured book 2, Redesigning Max, it is official, I love Pat Henshaw’s books.

As if that weren't good enough, the review gets even better!

Thank you, Prime!  I really appreciate your kind words.

If you haven't read either What's in a Name? (the first Foothills Pride story) or Redesigning Max (the second, but not sequel), you can order them from Dreamspinner Press by clicking on the titles above, from Amazon using the links on the right of this post or from anyone selling eBooks online.

No comments:

Post a Comment