Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Kiss in Time, Short Story Available on Amazon

Yes, it's true. It's taken me a little under forever--or about six or eight months--to get my gay romance short story, A Kiss in Time, formatted and posted with a cover image onto Amazon.

If you like parkour, graffiti, murals, artists, kisses in busy hallways, gruff but kindly bartenders, and undercover cops, then this is the story for you. It's also got its share of hugs, dreams of public art, and beating up on the bad guy.

It's short. It's sweet. And it's available now.

Buy it only on Amazon using this link.

2 comments:

  1. I can’t keep kissing for long times, I need to breath between kisses” shying her eyes away from me scared of being judged. clean romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what you're saying here, but thank you for your response!

    ReplyDelete