Thursday, October 8, 2015

More Gorgeous Artwork from the Dreamspinner Design Team

I received the ad pack of graphic material from the Dreamspinner design team today for Behr Facts and think it is absolutely gorgeous.

When I think of the Foothills Pride novellas, I think of the written words, not the images.  But that's probably not how readers think of the books.  I know with a lot of my favorite authors' books, I can often see the covers in my mind as I'm telling someone about the plot or characters or other pieces that have caught my fancy.

So here's one of the images in today's pack to store in the back of your mind until the book releases on October 28.

And if you want to preorder The Behr Facts, go here.

If you want to start the series from the beginning, here are some links you can use:
Redesigning Max

No comments:

Post a Comment