Thursday, June 23, 2016

Just Because It's Funny

It's been way too long since I updated my blog, but I've been busy doing what I love best--writing. The edits for Foothills Pride #5, Relative Best, are finished, and I'm writing a holiday story to submit to Dreamspinner's call for the holiday anthology. Then on to writing Foothills Pride #6, The Right Stuff, nicknamed Nailed and Screwed because it's about the owner of the hardware store in Stone Acres, California.

But until that gets done, I had to share this graphic that I got from Facebook the other day. I think Guy Stone, bartender at and owner of Stonewall Saloon, would proudly wear this when he was in his 60s. I see him as the kind of guy with a great sense of humor, especially about things near and dear to his heart like his motorcycle.


Oh, by the way, if you're reading this and have read any or all of the Foothills Pride series, may I ask a favor of you? Would you please rate and comment on the books you've read at Amazon, Dreamspinner, or wherever you bought the book/s? I'd really, really appreciate it! Thank you!

And if you haven't read the books but have been meaning to buy one and read it, why not do that now? It's summer! The books are novellas, so they're perfect lying out in the sun reads. They'll also make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside--perfect for a lazy summer day. You can buy the books online here and wherever eBooks are sold:

Amazon
Dreamspinner
Barnes and Noble
ARe
Google Play

No comments:

Post a Comment