Friday, August 5, 2016

Amazed and Humbled

So, today as I started the next book in the Foothills Pride series (Seared, #8), I got to a stopping place after about 1000 words and needed to do a little research before I continued. Always curious, I went to Amazon to see if Foothills Pride Stories, Vol. 1 was listed or not, and in the course of that, see how Relative Best is doing.

I was absolutely shocked to see the Relative Best, which doesn't release until August 17, was #9 on Amazon's Hot New Releases in Two-Hour LGBT Short Reads. Wow.

I'm not sure how all this is calculated or comes about, but I'm humbled to be on the list with other titles that have been published already.

At any rate, this takes my breath away. Thanks to those of you who've made this possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment