Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In the Works

I recently finished reading Restless Heart by Emma Lang (yes, the same title as the Wynonna Judd book that I reviewed for AAR!), Heartbreak Trail by Shirley Kennedy, and His, Unexpectedly by Susan Fox and started writing reviews of them for AAR.  None is a DIK (Desert Island Keeper), and the best of the lot is hands down the Fox book.  I hope to send the reviews to my editor by the weekend.

I've also started reading Jodi Thomas' Texas Blue, also for an AAR review.  I've liked Thomas' Westerns in the past, so I have high hopes for this one.  So far it hasn't disappointed me.

One of the more unusual, yet enjoyable books I've read recently was Awaken the Highland Warrior by Anita Clenney.  I sent the review into my editor at Booklist last week and recommended the book for a starred review.  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment