Tuesday, July 21, 2015

What's Max Got to Say for Himself?

Pride-Promotions asked Max (left on the cover), the love interest in Redesigning Max, some questions and have recently published his answers.  Here's a couple of the Q&As to get you started:

Does your character have a birthmark? Where is it? What about scars? How did he get them?

Yeah, I got scars. Lordy, have I got scars. Got ‘em on my legs, back, arms, and mostly my hands. I’ve pulled hooks outta my hands when would-be fly fishermen caught me instead of a fish. Pulled slivers of all sizes outta my fingers settin’ up and takin’ down campsites. I’ve even been axed in the leg when some city fella decided he wanted to chop wood. Had to cut the trip short for that one. He got a hands-on lesson about first aid, though. Got no birthmarks, but definitely have me some scars.

Where does your character go when he’s angry?

If you ever see me standin’ in the middle of the forest lookin’ straight up with my arms crossed on my chest, ya better take the long way around me. I’m shittin’ fire bricks and anything in my path is legal tinder. The forest fire’s your fault if you poke me.

To read more questions and answers from Max, go here.  To preorder the book, go here.  To read the first in the Foothills Pride series, What's in a Name?, go to Dreamspinner Press, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or wherever eBooks are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment