Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Fredi and Max Are Born!

Some authors have said that releasing their books into the world is a little like having a baby.  I'm beginning to believe that might be slightly true because Redesigning Max released today, and like any mother of a child, I want readers to like it.  The worries are manifold: Is it so ugly no one will look at it?  Is it so deformed only I will love it?  Will its intrinsic goodwill be lost in a sea of misunderstanding?

Well, the first review is in.  And it's very, very positive!

Sinfully Addicted to All Male Romance (formerly Sinfully Sexy) gave it 5 stars!  Almost more importantly, Liza got it.

Stars are nice because readers scan them and make book-buying decisions based on them.  I get it.  People are busy these days.  When readers have free time and want a short, quick book to read, which mine are, they want instant feedback from other readers about the quality of their potential choices.

But to this author's mind, knowing that a reviewer got what I was trying to do, what I was trying to paint in words, means even more.  Liza understands my point.  And for that I'm extremely happy.

Thank you, Liza, for giving me the boost I need to finish When Adam Fell.

Buy Redesigning Max at the links below, the link to the right of this post, or wherever eBooks are sold:
Dreamspinner Press
Amazon
Amazon UK
Amazon Canada
Kobo
Barnes & Noble
All Romance Ebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment