Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I'm Relegated to Sit in the Comfy Chair

Blogger and author Elin Gregory doesn't know this, but I once met the wonderful John Cleese while I was working in Washington, DC.  So when I saw her feature, The Comfy Chair, I knew I was going to beg to be a guest to sit in it.

Lost you already, have I?  Well, the Comfy Chair column is a spin-off of this Monty Python quote: Now — you will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunchtime, with only a cup of coffee at eleven! You can find out more about the Comfy Chair here and see the sketch here.

At any rate, begging seems to have worked!  Today I'm a guest and getting way too comfortable sitting in Elin's Comfy Chair.  Whatever the magic there, I ended up spilling all--confessing to all sorts of crime and misdemeanors.

Have a look!  And, no, you can't sit here until Elin tells you it's your turn!

If you haven't read the first two of the Foothills Pride series, What's in a Name? or Redesigning Max, you can use the Amazon links to the right of this blog piece or click on the titles to order them.

No comments:

Post a Comment