Monday, October 19, 2015

Foothills Pride Series Has Its Own Blog

When I started this blog, I was only going to post about books I was reading--not books I was writing.  But being somewhat lazy (or a lot busy, take your pick!), blogging about what I was writing slowly started to take over what I was reading.

So today I decided to give Foothills Pride, my series published by Dreamspinner Press, its own blog: http://foothillspride.BlogSpot.com.  Over the next few weeks, as I get time and remember to do it, I'll be moving the Foothills Pride blog pieces over there and using this once again for thoughts about and recommendations for the books I'm reading.

Most of the books will probably be contemporary gay romances since those are what I usually read.  But don't be surprised if there are some which aren't.

So what am I reading now?  More Than Words by T. T. Kove, translated from the Norwegian, published by Less Than Three Press, and the second in her More Than Anything series.  And as long as we're slinging the word "more" around, I'll be writing more about the book after I finish reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment