Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Where Do Some of My Ideas Come From?

Today I talk about the not very secret places where I found inspiration for the latest Foothills Pride release, Relative Best, at two blog sites:

At Alpha Book Club, I talk about searching for the perfect bar songs for narrator Zeke Bandy to sing at the Stonewall Saloon. For this I did a bunch of Internet searches and finally came up with a list that looked somewhat promising. Is your favorite bar sing-along piece one of those listed?



Then over at My Fiction Nook, I spill the beans about where I came up with the historic Bandy Hotel that's central to Relative Best.


To buy a copy of the 5th book in the Foothills Pride series, Relative Best, go to one of these sites or wherever eBooks are sold:

Dreamspinner Press
ARe
Amazon
Amazon Canada
Amazon UK
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment