Monday, October 24, 2011

In Today's News

My review of Jenna Kernan's Gold Rush Groom appears on AAR.  I love the kick-ass woman who saves the bumbling, know-it-all hero's life at practically every step of the journey into the interior of Alaska.  The trip over the mountains, however, sounds much too harrowing for me.  I'm thinking that seeing Alaska from a cruise ship sounds much more pleasant.  But then there weren't a lot of cruise ships trowling the coast during the 1800s gold rush!

Also my Booklist starred review of Baby, It's Cold Outside by Addison Fox is in the October 15 magazine and online.

Writing reviews for Tall, Dark and Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy and A Texas Christmas by Jodi Thomas, DeWanna Pace, Linda Broday, and Phyliss Miranda today to send to AAR.

And then I'm proofreading my vampire manuscript for two contests this week.  Reviewing will be on hold until I get the proofing done and the manuscript sent in.

No comments:

Post a Comment