Friday, October 21, 2011

Quick Update

Today my AAR After Hours blog entry went live.  I'm talking about one of my favorite television shows, Castle.  Oddly enough I'd never really heard of Nathan Fillion before Castle, but now that I know his work, I'm definitely a fan.  But you can read my thoughts in the blog post.

Turned in reviews of Delilah Marvelle's Forever and a Day and Evelyn Hood's cozy Mystery in Prior's Ford to Booklist at the beginning of the week.  One is absolutely wonderful while the other is so-so.  You'll have to read the reviews when they're published to find out which is which.

Currently writing these reviews for AAR:
* Beauty Dates the Beast by Jessica Sims
* Tall, Dark and Cowboy  by Joanne Kennedy
* A Texas Christmas by Jodi Thomas, DeWanna Pace, Linda Broday and Phyliss Miranda
* The Survivor by Shelley Shepard Gray
Three of the four are Desert Island Keepers, which means I've had a very, very good week of reading recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment