Monday, November 14, 2011

A Desert Isle Christmas Anthology

As I say at the beginning of the review for A Texas Christmas, an anthology of Christmas stories, I'm not very excited about holiday-themed novels, much less holiday-themed anthologies.  But I'd read the last anthology by Jodi Thomas, Linda Broday, Phylliss Miranda, and Dwanna Pace and really liked it.  So when I got a chance to read another of their collaborations, I jumped at the chance.

Consequently, I ended up giving it a Desert Isle Keeper grade of A- (only because one of the stories wasn't in the A category), which is another first for me.  Who would have thought I'd give an anthology an A?  Not me, that's for sure.

But this is a marvelous collection of stories, well deserving of its A ranking.  It's indeed a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year gift to readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment